Friday, June 22, 2007

I'd Love You All Over Again -The Video-

To Whom This May Concern,

This song and video that I found on you tube is one of the saddest video's/songs that I have ever listened too. Reading the story about Clara and her families worst nightmare, well there are no words to describe how it made me feel. I would like to use this video clip and story in my community project class at Springfield College in St. Johnsbury Vermont. My project is on Elder and Vulnerable Adult Abuse. I believe using this video and Clara's story in my project will help open my communities eyes to elder abuse and that elder abuse is real and is happening here in our community too. My goal is to educate the community on this issue and hopefully help prevent further victimization of others. I would like information on how I can obtain permission and a copy of this very powerful video and story to share with my class.

Thank you,
Lynn

Dear Lynn;
Feel free to use the video that why it was created to raise awareness of the monstrosity of the act, no matter how you try to rationalize it. My father's Dr. Fernandez long and painful death, a result of the forced and arbitrary separation is indeed sad ! It is a powerful testimony against the people who separated them, who would like to sell the story that Clara and A.J. did not like each other, and took upon themselves to separate them.

The saddest part is where the authorities did nothing, zilch,nada in my dad's desperate efforts to see his wife again, he was willing to do anything, yet received very little help !

You have my permission use the video and Clara's story so that others might be spared the suffering that elder abuse wreaks upon un suspecting families.

Ray Fernandez
Editor of
'I'd Love you all over again' and webmaster E.A.

No comments: