Friday, April 17, 2009

Letters to Editors : So Far Away

So Far Away

I have drifted so far away from the normal proceduresof growing old......... or young! I have seen things that I cannot forgive....... things that I will take to my grave!

I don`t remember the America that our parents sacrificedand paid a very dear price to give to us. It is long gone!Completely meaningless! So far away! So far away! Butnot that long, ago! What happened? How did things getso far away?

If my Father could see how my Mom died and what happenedto the rest of his family because of a forced guardianship,he would puke in his grave! And so would you! The life and money they stole! I just wish I could be as strong as he was. "No, they didn`t beat me, Dad, they beat us all!"

And it continues, today! Everyday of the week an elderlyperson is forced into a guardianship for their "protection!"But here is the bottom line,........ only if they have some money!And you know the rest of the story! Trusts, inheritances, willsare dissolved. Everything this person owns is liquidated! Andas the courts will tell you, it is done to "care" for this elderly person! But that is not, even, close to being true! It is done to make iteasier for the lawyers, guardians, courts, county agencies, etc.,to rip off entire estates from the elderly and it has been going on for many years in this country! It has to stop!

Willy

----------------------------
I m sorry you feel this way, It is almost as if we have become a nation of thieves and no body is watching : what you've described happened to me and to so many other people that I can no longer keep up with them all!

No comments: