Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

Robert Tischenkel
Attorney-at-Law
201 Front Street, Suite 331
Key West, FL 33040
(305) 987-7057

BT429@bellsouth.net

July 26, 2007

Mr. Raul Fernandez
15 W. Cypress Terrace Key West, FL 33040
Re: Guardianship of Clara Fernandez

Dear Mr. Fernandez,

As I have discussed with you a number of times, I have a responsibility to file in the Circuit Court an updated Guardianship Plan and an amended Inventory. During the past five weeks I have repeatedly sought your cooperation in providing me with relevant financial information pertaining to your mother.

Perhaps at this point I should renew my request in writing. Please provide me with the following:

A list of your mother's typical monthly expenses.
A list of your mother's sources of income (I have the Social Security
information already).

A list of your mother's anticipated uninsured medical costs, if any. A list of your mother's assets.
Let me specify the information with regard to the assets:*
A list of all bank accounts held all or in part by your mother.
A list of all investment funds held all or in part by your mother.


A list of all insurance policies held by your mother or in which your mother is a beneficiary, and the location of the policies.
A list of all retirement accounts (IRA, 401-K, pension, etc.) held by your mother or in which your mother is a beneficiary.
A list of all securities held by your mother and the location of the certificates.
A list of all real estate owned all or in part by your mother (I am currently aware of the Key Haven house and lots located in Osceola County and Port Charlotte) and the location of the deeds.

A list of safe deposit boxes, if any.

An accounting of cash, jewelry and other valuables.

*This request includes any real and personal property held in trust.
Finally, would you please provide me with a detailed description of your mother's current medical care, including the names of her doctors?

May I have your response to this setter in writing by Friday, August 3, 2007? I had hoped we could have worked together gradually to gather this information, but now I have deadlines looming. Please respond to the address above.
Thank you.

Very truly yours,

Robert Tischenkel Guardian

Cc: Attorneys
----------------------------------------------

Dear Mr.Tischenkel;

When you visited my house for the first time you told me that you saw that my mother was very well taken care of, you told me that you saw that all her bills were being paid on time and that the family had everything under control and that you didn't see the need for a guardianship!

You could have done the honorable thing and gone back to Judge David J. Audlin and told him that you did not see the need for a guardianship, instead you opted to take the money.

That's is why Mr. Tischenkel you did not earn my respect ....

Ray Fernandez
Editor
ElderAbuseHelp.Org

No comments: