Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Have We Truly Lost Anything Approximating A System Of Justice?"


"The perceptions among us that the judges in our separate cases are "corrupt," "breaking the law" or "favoring the other side" can now no longer be considered to be "sour grapes" or the rumblings of malcontents."

Clearly something nefarious is going on in terms of the financial activities of the judges. If, indeed, when we stand before a judge in a court of law we are in standing before not an wise and impartial third party but rather in front of a compromised, paid-off and controlled legal "hit-man" who has absolute immunity for whatever he may do in this capacity, then we have truly lost anything approximating a system of justice." Janet Phelan.

Related Stories by Janet Phelan : Judges Operational Details:Unveiled

How Conservatorships/Guardianships Are Used as Tools of Theft and Corruption

------------------------------------------

I am urging all those reading this message to start researching the judges in your venue. This is how to do this: 1) Go online and determine in which county the judge you are researching holds his property. Generally, the county tax assessor's online webpage is the place to look for this information. 2) Following this determination, you may go into the grantee/grantor index for the applicable county in order to determine the document numbers and the types of documents 3) Armed with this information, you may then need to physically visit the Hall of Records for the County or Counties where the documents are lodged and request copies of these documents, which should contain the loan numbers, parcel numbers and/or addresses as well as dates of reconveyances. Don't forget to search for the name of the spouse of the judge in question, as well!!

We need to collect as comprehensive a database as possible concerning these practices.
I will be available for any questions as to the process of researching and collecting the data.
Janet Phelan can be contacted : janet_c_phelan@yahoo.com
-----------------------------------
All you have to do if you want to research your judge is call the records department at your court house and ask them to see the judges past and pending cases for contested custody and that you want to go back x amount of years depending on how many there are.

It took me a long time of arguing with people, everyone I talked to suddenly did not speak English, didn't know what a court case was, didn't think it was legal etc. I told them I was doing a research story for a class that I was taking and couldn't really talk about the reason why because it was based on statistics and I didn't know what those variables were until I found them!

It was none of their business! Nobody wanted to help me, I kept insisting that they are public and finally I talked to the right person who looked them all up, made an appointment, and charged me by the hour to look at them. I think it cost me about $60 for each day- read fast!!!, I had to sit in the little court records window and I was not allowed to removed the records from the window and I could not have a big bag there etc.

They charged me I think $1 per page for a copy. I also brought my camera and took photos of any cases that would help me and took notes and wrote down the case numbers in case I wanted to go back. I figure it's kind of difficult for a judge to go back on his own case law, right? So just keep asking.

Post Courtesy of Rachel

No comments: