Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Letters to Editor : Judicial Terrorism

From: rudy bush
To: Ray Fernandez

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:19 AM

Subject: From Rudy

Ray, I thought I would keep you up to date. A legislator and a non profit lady went to see my mom, her first visitors from outside the guardianship in years. The nonprofit lady wrote a letter to the guardian asking for guardian's reports and for an honest evaluation for my mom and saying that the non-profit lady wants to give this information to the legislature.

The guardian's lawyer wrote a letter back sent registered (at cost to my mom) to the non profit lady saying I hope you know what a terrible character this Rudy is, and what gives you the right to have any information--who do you think you are--you are not a lawyer.

When the guardian's lawyer got no response to the registered letter the guardian filed with the court "Petition for Instructions" on Oct. 26, 2009 stating that the information the non-profit lady wants is being protected by the guardian as protecrtion of my mother's rights from being given to the non-profit lady and the legislature.

The fact is the guardian's lawyer is protecting her client the guardian because the information is very incriminating to the guardian. Now the same biased judge who hates Rudy is going to rule this week without my mother or me or the non-profit laddy being allowed to file, a nice one sided "proceeding." As part of the pleading the guardian's lawyer is asking he judge to make the non-profit lady sign a paper that will be drawn up by the guardian's lawyer (at charge to my mom) to keep prevent the non profit lady giving the information to the legislature.


Rudy

Hi Rudy, this is very enlightening, thanks....
But it makes my blood boil to read about cases like yours where state sponsored terrorism, is keeping you from your mother and she is being held in solitary confinement for so long. it is truly hard to believe this is happening in our beloved land of the free...

My prayers go out that there is a God and the horrible crime of confining an elder during their golden years for profit is a heinous crime that will not go unpunished in the big scheme of thing and that Karma will make the thieves who found their niche in partnership with the courts some day pay for their crimes against humanity

Ray Fernandez
EditorElderAbuseHelp.Org

No comments: